Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Massillon, Ohio
Position Purpose: Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (HTLC) is a congregation built on belief in the welcoming, loving, and
empowering gospel of Jesus. As a community, we seek to welcome all people, serve God through service and outreach,
have fun and fellowship, and to deepen our relationships with God and all of God’s creation. The keyboardist position
helps to fulfill this vision by helping to lead the music ministry at HTLC. The keyboardist will be responsible for fulfilling
the following at HTLC.
Description of Worship at HTLC: HTLC has two Sunday morning worship services. Our late worship service (10:15am) is
a blended Lutheran worship with primarily contemporary songs and some traditional hymns. The keyboardist will be
part of the ensemble that leads music at the late worship.
Supervision: The keyboardist serves under the supervision of the Director of Music Ministry and the Pastor.
Responsibilities: The following are the major responsibilities of the keyboardist.
1. General Responsibilities
a. Rehearse sufficiently to maintain a high quality of music
b. Ensemble musician for the late worship service
● Prepare and play music for the congregational songs/hymns, prelude, and postlude.
2. May be needed for additional services:
a. Including: Christmas Eve (2 services), Ash Wednesday, weekly Lenten services, Maundy Thursday, Good
Friday, Vacation Bible School, Christmas Program, and other special services
b. Funerals and Weddings held at HTLC
● Such functions are contracted independently through the Pastor
● Compensated by honorarium
Skills and Qualifications: The following are the skills and qualifications needed for the position.
1. High proficiency in playing piano/keyboard; knowledge of other instruments
2. Knowledge of a variety of contemporary music styles
3. Basic qualifications
a. Experience in piano accompaniment
b. Confident sight reader
c. Ability to encourage congregational singing in the playing of hymns
d. Team oriented with the ability to relate to others with good interpersonal skills
e. Enthusiastic willingness to work with people
f. Flexibility and understanding
g. Communicates effectively and respectfully
1. The keyboardist is a part time position.
2. Compensation will begin at $50 per service.
Missed performances will not be compensated.
Send Cover letter and Resume to:
Jonathon M. Stuck, Director of Music Ministry
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church
4275 Lincoln Way W
Massillon, OH 44647
Position Available – June 2018
|Customer Service Account Manager |
Responsible for processing customer purchase orders thru entire cycle, including initial inquiry to delivery, while utilizing direct customer communication. Responsible for interfacing with internal and external customers prior to and after the sale to help maintain positive customer relations.
• Process customer purchase orders and price quotations, deliveries and credit/complaint information in a timely manner. Domestic, import and export.
• Work closely with the Planning, Logistics, Sales Team, Credit, and Shipping Departments to ensure a high service level and on-time delivery to customers.
• Direct customer interaction to ensure excellent service is provided.
• Monitor open orders and order back-log daily. Communicate to Sales Management if plant is over or under booked.
• Field initial customer calls and inquiries.
• Track quotation activity (status and success ratio).
• Obtain information for processing new accounts. Set up new customers with Customer Master Data Team and forward applications and tax information to Credit for approval.
• Work closely with the Quality, Process Engineering, and Cost Accounting departments to ensure new items are set up correctly. Specifications, product descriptions, product hierarchies, weights, and safety stock requirements must be reviewed for accuracy.
• Collaborate with Commercial Sales to prepare Sales and Operations Planning for customer forecast for plant production.
• 4 year college degree preferred
• inside sales/customer service experience
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Basic computer skills: Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word
• Ability to work autonomously
• Enthusiastic go-getter
• Team player
• Strong math skills
• SAP knowledge preferred
Interested candidates can email me directly at email@example.com or apply directly via the attached link:
Starts between $15-$18 through a contract agency.
|Medical Biller (PT)|
The Millersburg Clinic is seeking a Part-time Medical Biller. The Millersburg Clinic is a well-established Internal Medicine office that provides services in hospitals, nursing homes and the medical office visits. This flexible position will allow you to work your schedule while demonstrating your skill in billing and collections. Your responsibilities will include charge entry, eligibility verification, payment entry, claims disputes, appeals, and agency billing.
The responsibility of your role will be to help the practice capture all revenue due for the services provided.
Work schedule would be 3-4 days per week. Shorter daytime hours are acceptable. Benefits include vacation and a somewhat flexible schedule. We would expect the qualified candidate to have 2-3 years successful medical billing experience. Our ideal candidate would have Experience with Allscripts.
Email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Campaign Internships (PT)|
I would like to post this summer campaign internship opportunity for Millersburg students.
These are paid internships for the Ken Harbaugh campaign, $1,500 plus housing and living expenses, 10 weeks this summer. We have two positions for students working with Knox/Holmes volunteers and campaign staff to elect Ken Harbaugh for Ohio District 7 in the U.S. House of Representatives. Interns will learn skills in canvassing, data, and campaign leadership.
Learn about Ken:
Any questions, please let me know.
Joan L. Slonczewski
Knox/Holmes Volunteer Coordinator