|Entry Level Machine Operators (FT)|
J&O Plastics located in Rittman, Ohio (Just 20 min. West of Akron and 20 min. South of Medina) has openings on all shifts for entry level machine operators.
WORK 36 HOURS GET PAID FOR 40 HOURS!
WORK 3 DAYS GET 4 DAYS OFF!
Several openings available for immediate start!
7am-7pm OR 7pm-7am M/T/W
Standard 8 hour shifts and Part Time work also available.
Some duties include:
• Quality inspection of parts
• Must be able to work on feet for 8-hour shift
• Basic math skills to include multiplication
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to follow safety guideline
• Ability to work in a hot environment
• Steady work history in manufacturing environment preferred.
• Steady work history in any environment will be reviewed for consideration if applicant demonstrates the desire to learn a new skill.
• All positions start at $10.50/hr and offer regular performance reviews with possible increases at 90 days, 6 months and 1 year. Medical, dental, vision. IRA with company match at one year, paid vacation.
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com or call 330-927-3169.
Human Resources Manager, CSP
330-927-3169 Ext. 210
|Smith Foods in Orrville is hiring for many production positions at a Job Fair on Saturday, September 22. |
Professional opportunities also available
|College Intern - Recruiter Assistant (PT)|
Type of Business: Recruiting and Staffing
Hours: (Mon. -Fri.) 7:30 AM to 1:00 AM (flexible hours depending on class times)
Location: Wadsworth, Ohio
Starting Wage: $9.00/Hr.-Pay Increase $10.00/Hr. after 1 Mos. - $11.00/Hr. after 2 Mos.
Hourly rate will continue to increase with additional responsibility
Bonuses: 2 types / Based on reaching individual established Goals
Awards: 3 Types / Based on Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Accomplishments
Performance Recognition: 1 per Month
This well-established Executive Search Firm is based in Wadsworth, OH.
High school diploma or equivalent education and experience, with some courses/training in Human Resources, Sales or Customer Service etc.
Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation
Pass Drug Test & Background Check
Speedy and precise typing skills – ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute.
Ability to learn recruiting software easily.
Demonstrate professional verbal and written communication skills.
Performs other duties as assigned.
The Recruiter Assistant-Intern will report directly to the Executive Recruiter Lead and dotted line report to Search Firm Owner.
The Recruiter Assistant’s main objective is to provide a variety of support including but not limited to email write ups, proofreading, follow-up calls/emails to employers and candidates
and other duties as assigned.
Contacting Manufacturing Companies for Job Orders:
● Ability and confidence to communicate via telephone professionally, intelligently and clearly with Plant Managers, Engineering Managers and Human Resource Managers.
● Ability to enter Company Job Orders and Hiring Managers information in the Recruiting Software System.
● Ability to communicate professionally, intelligently and clearly via telephone when recruiting Engineers.
● Excellent clear, accurate writing and data entry skills.
● Ability to enter Candidate information in the Recruiting Software ATS/CRM.
● Ability to learn internet recruiting by searching for qualified candidates on LinkedIn, Indeed and Monster.com.
● Collaborate with hiring manager and candidate to schedule interviews and follow through on next steps.
● Check and respond to emails from Candidates and Company Hiring Authorities.
● Download Candidates Resumes
● Highlight all Buzzwords on resume that match Hiring Manager’s need.
● Contact candidate via phone & email to complete candidate data sheet.
● Coaching Candidates for job interviews
● Ability to Prep/Coach candidates for telephone and on-site interviews.
● Send follow-up emails after telephone contact with candidates.
● Excellent clear, accurate writing and data entry skills.
Conduct internet research to find companies with job openings similar to our existing job searches.
Check out our website at: https://engineertopjob.com
Engineering Executive Search Firm
(O) (234) 217-8862
(C) (330) 819-5509
|Direct Support Professional (DSP) - both part-time and full-time (PT)|
Medina Creative Housing
Working with individuals with disabilities who need a helping hand.
The DSP is responsible for the health, safety and welfare of the individuals we provide services to. The goal of the DSP is to assist in increasing the independence of the individual within his/her home or community. The DSP should perform daily tasks that assist the individual with daily living needs.
Email applications or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-591-4434, extension 7013 or 7031.
|Production Team Members |
300 Morning Star Dr, Rittman
Production Team Members
Are you planning to graduate college in few years and concerned about getting that “First Job”?
Are you concerned you don’t have enough experience? We can help.
With a part-time job at FastForming.com LLC you can learn and experience basic manufacturing and production principles at the shop floor level. Things like material handling, CNC machining, machining, routing, sawing, etc. Many of these are typical to most businesses. Operations like; shipping, receiving, packaging, shop communications, etc.
We are located in Rittman, OH approximately 20 minutes from the University of Akron.
We are a growing successful manufacturing company seeking organized, energetic individuals to help us get to the next level. At Fastforming, you will be surrounded by a strong team atmosphere composed of caring adults who get the job done. Within the world of high tech and fast paced plastic industry, Fastforming has created competitive but unique standards to keep up in our industry and go above and beyond. Fast paced, flexible, committed, friendly, responsible, and consistent are only a few words that describe us. Are you looking for a place to make a difference and to contribute to an excellent team? Power tool experience is helpful and not critical to success here. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Fastforming is a Drug and NICOTINE FREE environment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to gain some valuable experience working in a manufacturing facility please contact us.
email your resume to: email@example.com or call 330-927-3277